Monday, May 24, 2010

FINALE LOSTRAVAGANZA (now with spoilers)

ATTENTION ALL YE WHO HAVE NOT WATCHED THE LOST SERIES FINALE:
This post is a safe harbor for discussion of the LOST series finale.
There may be SPOILERS.
You have been warned.



I don't have much to actually say about the end of LOST. I feel overwhelmingly unqualified to pass any kind of judgment on it, not being an established fan of the series. I will say that clearly, and absolutely correctly, the finale was not intended to satisfy the casual or late-coming viewer like myself.

Linda Holmes (as always) at NPR's Monkey See Blog has a great overview which sums up the impressions that I got from the finale.

I may add more to this post, including links to other recaps, reviews, summaries, and impressions, as I come across them.

No comments:

Post a Comment