Monday, May 17, 2010

Placeholder

I'm just posting something here to remind myself that this blog still exists. Yes, I know that is ridiculous. I will also delete this post when I get around to basically an inundation of (now kind of irrelevant) backlogged posts on this season of Survivor.
But, I do have a little bit more free time, theoretically this week, being between classes and with work slowing down. I have several posts planned in my head, and some even partially planned "on paper" (ie drafts in Google Docs), about things that are NOT Survivor, or even LOST. Shocking, I know. I hope to get those out of my head and onto the internets, well... at least over the summer when there's less "regular" TV on. But I'm a big liar when it comes to my promises to post things, so no dramatic breath-holding as we await these posts, okay? I can't have that on my conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment